- You can return most new, undamaged items sold and supplied by www.barnetshoes.co.uk and all our other online shops within 30 days of delivery for a full refund.
- If you are returning an item, you need to give us full name, address, order number, the reason for return and state that this is a return package.
- Returned items need to be sent to:
1 East Hermiston, Calder Road
Edinburgh, EH14 4AJ
- In most cases, we make a refund in the same form of payment originally used for the purchase.
- Refunds of shipping:
- We will cover the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
- You are obliged to pay the return shipping costs if the return is not a result of our fault.
- Items purchased in our website stores can be returned to our physical stores with a proof of purchase.
- Items marked as made to order are not returnable.
- When sending products back to us for refund or exchange please make sure there are no surcharges to the recipient. In our experience, broker service charges apply to the recipients when shipping via UPS. Our company does not cover them, which may affect in failed delivery and return of a parcel.
- At this time we do not accept exchanges.